Monday, December 23, 2013

Catching Up 1

This is called Catching Up 1 because I have several posts that I need to "catch up" on....LOL

Back in December of 2012, Annita and I made a short trip to Mexico to watch my oldest sister get married (again).  It was tough, but Annita and I struggled through it.

While western Kansas was going through a snowstorm, Annita and I had to sweat our asses off on the beach.

We rented a car and they even upgraded us!!!  They originally gave us a Silver Dodge Hyundai, but they upgraded us to the RED Dodge Hyundai!!!!  Pretty snazzy, huh?

There was a golf course that was attached to the condo where we stayed.  Annita did the booking so the chances of that were pretty good.

They have different hazards in Mexico than they do in western Kansas.  The lizards took a bit of getting used to.....

Seriously?  A sand trap in the dead center of the green?  Someone needs kicked in the ass!!!

This was the high point of the trip for me.....Chichen Itza

Granted, going to Xplor was fun, as was scuba diving for the first time in my life, but this is Chichen Itza!!!!

Unfortunately, the pyramid and 99% of the buildings were roped off so you couldn't get close to them, but there was an area where some of the pillars had fallen over and pieces of them had rolled out to where we walked through.  The history is just incredible.



No comments:

Post a Comment